Line Cook/ Prep Cook
for Richtree SQ1, Mississauga and Richtree CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Toronto.
- 1 year experience in a fast paced environment
- Basic knowledge of cooking techniques and knife handling skills
- Ability to take direction and work quickly and efficiently under pressure
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or manager’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
Please forward resume and cover letters to set up interviews.
Richtree Toronto Eaton Centre at email@example.com.
Richtree Square One, Mississauga at firstname.lastname@example.org
Preference is given to those who are flexible to work all shifts (AM, PM, weekdays and weekends).
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: from $14.00 /hour